Need a ride from Montego Bay Airport
FACT: Montego Bay Airport to Negril is a distance of about 50 miles and requires 1 ¼ - 1 ½ hours, if you are driving straight through.
No need to wait in line, ride on crowded buses or waste time with stops along the way!
For just $30 per person each way (based on a minimum of 2 persons--even less if more than 2 persons per car), you'll be personally met by one of our fully licensed and experienced drivers and whisked out of the airport and on your way to Negril. It's the fastest way out of the airport!
Fill out the reservations form
and we'll email your confirmation with request for deposit.
• Save time! No more long lines, waiting for the bus to load and no stops en-route unless you request them. You’ll arrive at your destination earlier and stay at the beach until the last possible minute.
• Relax after a long flight! By reserving your transportation before you leave home, all you need due upon arrival is relax.
Once you clear customs & immigration, you will be directed into the main arrivals hall, and met by your own personal driver who will whisk you to the waiting car.
You will have your driver’s personal cell phone # and he will monitor your flight and know when you are arriving (even if you are running late). If you travel with a cell phone #, the driver will also have a way to reach you once you arrive in Jamaica.
• Be pampered! If you are interested in stopping along the way for a meal or refreshments, don’t worry! Your driver is there to make sure you are as comfortable as possible.
You'll arrive at your hotel relaxed and rested. And, if you have any questions about Jamaica, getting around and what there is to do, he'll be glad to fill you in.
You deserve the comfort and convenience!
What our customers say about the service!
"Just wanted to drop you a quick note to say thank you. All four of us used your drivers to get both to Rockhouse and back to the airport, and each of us found them to be punctual and very kind! The cars/vans were very clean and they were excellent drivers.
We very much appreciated the ease of service and appreciate you coordinating on our behalves. All my best to you,"
Kate D - CA,USA
• It’s economical! The fare at $30 per person each way (based on minimum of 2 passengers and less per person for more), is just a few dollars more than traveling on the larger transport buses.
• It’s safe! We only use professional, experienced, licensed & insured drivers.
• Reservations are easy! Just
fill out the online form
or give us a call in the U.S.(616) 329-3854. We’ll be happy to confirm your reservation and email an invoice for the $5 deposit (per person-each way).
For your convenience, you can pay the deposit with your credit card via PayPal. Haven't used PayPal? (Don't worry! It's easy you don't need an account. Just click on the link we send and make your deposit with any major credit card.) Y
The balance, of $25 (per person-each way based on 2 persons) is due to your driver upon arrival at your hotel in Negril.
Please allow a minimum of 24-36 hours prior to departure for confirmation.
• Your satisfaction is guaranteed! It’s just the way we do business-- If for any reason you are not happy with your transfer we’ll make it right!
Still have questions about transportation to Negril? Feel free to call (616) 329-3854 in U.S. and we'll help you out.
Order Form and Complete Pricing!
Montego Bay Airport to Negril -- Back To -- Home Page